Customer Support Engineer
Location: Central London, Hybrid (Work 40% of your time from home)
Salary: £40K-£50K + Equity and much more!
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic Customer Success Engineer to join a high-growth start-up that is developing the future of AI. Serious investors back this DeepTech company, they are revenue-generating and have the ears of the entire industry!
As a Customer Support Engineer, your pivotal role involves ensuring the success of the clients. This position requires technical proficiency, strong support skills, and the ability to provide guidance in a customer-facing setting. You will closely collaborate with cross-functional teams to comprehend customer requirements, effectively address technical issues, and contribute to the promotion of product adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot customer issues promptly and effectively through support tickets to ensure timely resolution.
- Regularly monitor and analyse system performance, proactively identifying potential issues or areas for enhancement.
- Create and maintain thorough documentation of technical solutions, FAQs, and best practices to facilitate customer self-service and foster knowledge sharing within the team.
- Gather and analyse customer feedback to identify trends, recurring issues, and opportunities for product improvement.
- Offer technical support and expertise to both pre-sale and post-sale engineers, assisting in technical troubleshooting, optimising solutions, and engaging in technical discussions.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in the tech industry in a support engineering, post-sales support, or customer success role, preferably in a SaaS or software company.
- Expertise in Linux, network topology, databases, Jira, and Kibana.
- Proven experience and proficiency in Docker and containerised environments.
- Effective communication skills for clearly and concisely articulating technical concepts.
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities and adaptability in fast-paced startup environments.
- A customer-centric mindset dedicated to ensuring customer success and satisfaction.
- Approach tasks with a positive can-do attitude, complemented by a strong work ethic and self-sufficiency.
- Unwavering reliability and meticulous attention to detail, driven to execute tasks flawlessly.
- Familiarity with the early-stage business ecosystem.
Why should this role appeal to you?
This is an opportunity that will provide real scope for learning, growth and career progression. You will be joining colleagues of the highest quality, not only skills-wise but from a personal perspective – open-minded, fun, caring and with integrity.
The working environment is one they care deeply about – you will feel fully supported with open lines of communication, and your ideas and suggestions will be well-received.
The company are in a fantastic position already, and will soon be going through a round of funding – this is a brilliant time to join and become a key part of a great story! You will get exposure to the best in the start-up space.
If this opportunity intrigues you, please don't hesitate to submit your application.