Meet the team
- Worked for two International digital media recruitment agencies
- In-house recruitment at a world leading tech giant
- In-house recruitment at a global media advertising and communication agency
- Managed the commercial recruitment advertising team of a global press brand
- Managed the commercial delivery for an International marcomms platform
- Lead the recruitment strategy for a public sector research and engineering body, via an award-winning MSP. It is due to this combined recruitment experience that in 2020 Urban Digital Recruitment was born.
You’ll typically find Rebecca:
- On a building-site, overseeing her house renovation project!
- Alternatively, snuggled up on the sofa with her daughter, watching Bluey..!
Rebecca’s favourite quote:
“There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.”
COO & CoFounder
- Fresh from University, Laura immediately embarked upon her successful recruitment career
- Later moving to London, she gained invaluable industry experience, working within digital sales for a number of leading digital businesses & media owners
- Laura went on to be the consistent top biller, at another leading recruitment agency, where her eye for the perfect match, speed of delivery and excellent customer service, saw her become the recruiter of choice for many clients
- This combined experience and her desire to challenge the status quo within recruitment, led to her forming a partnership with Rebecca, resulting in the launch of Urban Digital Recruitment
You’ll typically find Laura:
Running around after her beautiful daughter, socialising during play-dates and toddler birthday parties. Outside of motherhood, you’ll find Laura indulging in: eating out across London, retail therapy, Pilates, reflexology and of course Netflix.
Laura’s favourite quote:
“The harder you work the more luck you create.”
CCO & CoFounder
Alex has extensive experience headhunting mid to senior level talent in the digital media and technology sectors across the UK, EMEA and APAC.
With her broad knowledge of the digital media and technology ecosystem, Alex has successfully ran retained and contingent searches for businesses in the field of Video, Native, Connected TV, Digital Audio, Programmatic, Affiliate, Data and SAAS.
Her experience spans over 7 years in digital and tech recruitment, including founding and launching her own agency, Morrow Talent, which later merged with Urban Digital.
Most likely to find her:
At home, snuggling her brand new baby boy!
Alex’s favourite quote:
“Insanity, is doing the same thing time and time again and expecting a different result.”
- 12 years’ recruitment and digital experience
- Worked for two leading digital recruitment agencies, with a focus on ad tech
- Worked as in-house recruitment and HR for a social content start up
- Worked for two major digital publications in sales and partnerships
You’ll typically find Cheets:
Walking in the Derbyshire countryside, running around after her toddler, or entertaining friends and family in her garden bar.
Cheets’ favourite quote:
“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude”
You’ll typically find Lou:
Running around a beach with her 3 year-old daughter, playing pirates and hunting for sea glass or getting soaking wet splashing in the sea. She also loves meeting up with friends and family which always includes eating (a lot)!
Lou’s favourite quote:
“When you get to where you’re going, turn around and help her too. For there was a time, not long ago when she was you.
Head of Operations
You’ll typically find Becky:
Hiking in the Chiltern Hills with her husband, eating cake in a local cafe with her daughters or teaching a spin class.
Becky’s favourite quote:
“She’s not your competition, she’s proof it can be done.”