Business Development Manager – Rapidly Scaling Tech Platform
Salary up to £65k dependent on experience, plus commission and benefits.
Do you have high-level negotiation skills and a client and customer service approach? A cutting edge tech company that innovates in email, are looking for a Business Development Manager.
The successful candidate will be the face of the company and be responsible for driving new sales on email data sets and omni-channel offers: building a solid sales pipeline, pitching to new clients, formulating proposals and closing deals.
The key responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Drive revenue across owned email data , including customer acquisition email campaigns, lead generation and CRM builds.
- Ability to up-sell cross-channel campaigns in Social, Postal and Programmatic.
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with Agencies and Advertisers
- Proactively initiate deals, and negotiate and fulfil incoming requests
- Setup agreed deals on the platform.
- Analyse why a campaign may not be delivering as expected, find the solution and execute.
- Analyse performance data generated by the company to ascertain what sectors and brands are working and use this to develop a sale’s pipeline and produce relevant marketing material.
A technology platform which uses email address's to run acquisition, branding and retention campaigns for consumer advertisers, helping them to acquire new customers and grow their reach.
As a company, they have been innovating in email for a number of years and have a solid customer base, working with brands like Vodafone, BooHoo and Clarks, as well as large media agencies including Media-com and Reprise Media.
- Company pension scheme
- Generous bonus plan
- Flexible hours
- Early finishes on Friday
- Strong social atmosphere
The key skills and qualities of a Business Development Executive include:
- Experience working or selling to advertisers and agencies.
- Experience working in data sales or selling media budgets/packages.
- Client and customer service approach.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with proactive use of all forms of communication.
- Good commercial awareness and business understanding and the ability to work to budgets and targets.
- Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize when faced with changing daily demands.
- High-level negotiation skills.
- Proactive/ ideas focused approach – ability to suggest new ideas, run with these ideas and share any knowledge or best practice.
- Diligent sales process – confident building and managing your pipeline.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career please reach out.