VP of Sales – AI Tech Scale-up c£100k plus bonus & equityHybrid/remote- must be able to work in London at least once a week
***Due to the high number of applicants already received, please note even if direct approaches are also made, we will regretfully not be able to get back to you if your background isn't a strong match***
This fast-moving AI business is seeking an experienced sales professional with demonstrable B2B Enterprise experience along with aligned experience, working for an AI based start-up, to lead & build the sales team in London. With offices across the globe this start-up is in scale-up mode and needs an entrepreneurial and fiercely driven sales star to continue its growth. If you are passionate about bleeding-edge technologies and thrive in a fast-paced startup, whilst having the experience to navigate a complex B2B Enterprise environment, then this role could be for you!
This DeepTech start/scale-up is well-capitalized, revenue-generating, and has the ears of the entire industry.
This unique business provides more benefits to their users than ever before, by offering a solution which lowers costs, heighten security and provides near 100% accuracy, consistently.They boast groundbreaking technology and have created a platform that can train any Deep Learning model directly on edge devices.
They have developed the world’s first enterprise-facing framework which allows a network of devices to learn and store data independently and collaboratively by utilising the network edge.To be considered for this role you will need to thrive in a B2B enterprise environment, understanding complex stakeholder management (often dealing with innovation teams, through to procurement & finance teams), whilst having the experience to navigate multi-million dollar contract negotiations and savviness for large-scale deployments.
Why should this role appeal to you?
This business is in a fortunate position where the initial focus is filtering prospects and preparing them to close. Their plethora of strategic partnerships means they simply have too much inbound demand right now and need to focus on an efficient, shortened sales-cycle approach.There is a real potential for this role to grow into a C-suite position.
You will be accountable and responsible to develop, execute and manage the sales cycle of our retail clients, from prospect to rollout, with emphasis on the pilot to rollout stage
You will work closely with the sales engineering, account management, customer success, and pre-sales team to provide clients with a smooth and efficient process from initial discussion, integration, and first deployments all the way to live pilots and commercial rollouts
You will be expected to educate and inform clients on all products
- Essential experience selling AI/ML products & have experience with Innovation Teams
- Must understand the early-stage business ecosystem.
- Which includes broad responsibilities, a dynamic environment, lots of changes, and lots of fun
- Ability to travel 30% of the year globally
- 5+ years experience in B2B Enterprise Business Development
- 3+ years experience within a DeepTech startup3+ years in a closing role at the Head of Sales/VP/C-Suite level at a start/scale-up
- 3+ years experience with contract negotiations
- Experience using Pipedrive or comparable CRM
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask