SEO Manager/Head of SEO
Home Services/Consumer Review Marketplace
c£60k + Bonus + Benefits
This US digital marketing agency launched in 2009, and today encompass businesses across 65+ owned and operated websites, that are focused on the Home Services market (such as Health, Home, Auto, Legal etc) helping brands connect to consumers, so they can buy required services, with confidence.
Launching their UK office in 2022, the agency continues to scale their proprietary assets, whilst continuing to create performance-driven content using thought leadership and panel reviews, partnering with brands to expand their digital channels and add incremental customers.
They now require an SEO Manager/Head of SEO (depending on exp), who will be responsible for owning the SEO strategy from start to finish, as well as implementing and analyzing SEO initiatives. You’ll work closely with the Editorial teams to ensure the domain’s organic health and overall organic performance is strong.
As an SEO Manager, your day to day will include:
· Analyze key SEO datasets to identify new opportunities for organic growth and optimization
· Work with a variety of SEO tools
· Conduct keyword research and competitive gap analysis to inform strategic content plays, including new content, content optimization, new content formats and innovative experiments that quickly grow traffic on relevant, high-value topics
· Drive results to win in organic. Lead the charge on keyword and traffic conquest by ensuring all content is best positioned to win on SERPs through on-page and off-page strategies.
· Identify and execute on technical site optimizations.
· Constantly stay abreast on new SEO features, knowledge and analysis
· Strong experience in SEO technical optimization and workflows
· Experience with SEO tools like Moz, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, etc.
· Demonstrated experience with Excel and Google Sheets
· Comfortable with large data sets and data analysis
· Strong understanding of digital marketing principles such as conversion funnels, attribution, and audience segmentation
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Analytics, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or Business
· Track record of thriving in fast-paced and often changing environment
Privately owned, this agency has no debt, and has significant cash to invest! Quite rare in today’s economic climate!
There is no cap on growth, promotions, or the opportunity to own and put your stamp on important projects. Prove your value and you will be rewarded accordingly.
Your teammates have built and sold companies, managed 100s of employees, and run campaigns with Fortune 500 brands. You will be working with some incredibly ambitious, successful peers.
The team has a high bar for excellence, but also a real interest in each other and making work fun.