Senior Brand Partnerships Manager – Fashion & Urban Culture Publisher
London – Hybrid
£competitive + commission on all net revenue
Now undergoing a significant period of growth across EMEA this fast-paced business requires an experienced partnerships manager to work across either pure fashion accounts or all other clients within; tech, alcohol, auto, FMCG, gaming and entertainment sectors.
The business has an incredible global footprint with a total reach of nearly 50M users across all platforms. This fashion culture focused media group, boasts a global readership with the flagship platform available in multiple languages. The group has expanded its publishing brands to a wider scope in recent years, encompassing multiple content distribution platforms, an e-commerce and retail platform and a creative global agency.
You would benefit from:
- Working at a progressive, digitally led business with best-in-class social reach
- Advantageous commission and bonus structure
- Autonomy to sell across all of UK, working on local, EMEA and global campaigns
- Working for a company with a global footprint plus an already strong reach in the UK market
- Pitching and selling creative solutions to the biggest brands in the world!
- Selling across a lucrative patch
- Grow advertising revenues by creating, maintaining, and sustaining relationships with regional media agencies, PR agencies, and clients directly, constantly defining and developing new business opportunities.
- Meet and exceed advertising revenue and business goals
- Selling online, offline and bespoke advertising solutions across all platforms.
- Understand client’s requirements, brief the creative and strategic planning teams and pitch creative marketing strategies.
- Building proposals and customising ideas for clients.
- Coordinate with Creative, Editorial and Account Servicing teams to build and deliver successful ad campaigns.
- 3-4+ years of relevant work experience
- Digital ad sales experience selling creative solutions into brands & agencies
- Ability to build a pipeline and proven track record of exceeding goals
- A good presenter who is able to coherently introduce complex digital advertising solutions to advertisers
- Strong negotiation & PR skills
- Relationships made with high-level clients, strong contacts across UK Agency and / or Direct clients
- Proven experience and results in selling big budget ideas and solutions to global brands at senior level
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing across desktop, mobile and creative solutions
- Dexterity in creating presentations and plans using Excel, G Suite, Keynote, etc