Senior Account Manager – Digital Performance Marketing Solutions
London Hybrid – 1-2 days a week in office
C£50-60k plus bonus & commission
Benefits inc; healthcare & wellness budget
This US digital marketing agency launched in 2009, and today encompass businesses across 65+ owned and operated websites, that are focused on the Consumer Services market (such as Health, Home, Auto, Legal etc). The focus of the agency is to partner with brands, expand their digital channels and add incremental customers.
Having achieved eleven consecutive years of profitability and a track record of successful growth in the digital marketing space, this is a great opportunity to join a financially secure business. They are also privately owned, have a holding period of “forever,” have no debt, and have significant cash to invest – they really are “rock-solid” financially.
Launching their UK office in 2022, this agency continues to scale their proprietary assets due to years of success in performance-driven content, media investment management, and conversion rate optimisation.
In the UK, this agency are still in their infancy, as such you must be used to working in a small office (hybrid), in a scaling business. To help bolster their UK success, the agency now requires a Senior Account Manager who can come onboard to help them accelerate that growth.
This role demands strong communication, commercial insights, and critical strategic thinking
The Senior Account Manager will:
- Own all account management; which will include retaining, growing and managing all brand and affiliate relationships.
- Be responsible for growing revenue generated through brand and affiliate relationships, this includes owning daily, weekly and monthly financial tracking of revenue.
- Research, model, evaluate and plan new growth opportunities. Identify potential brand and channel partners who are well positioned to accelerate Three Ships’ growth and can develop into strong, long-term marketing partnerships.
- Work with the content team to develop commercial content, including reviews and buyer’s guides that benefit our partners.
Essential Experience & Skills:
- Strong communication and basic understanding of digital marketing:
- Ability to speak with knowledge about content marketing and website analytics.
- Experience with digital advertising channels, including media/funnel KPI definition and analytics, Facebook, Google Ads, and native platforms.
- Affiliate network and attribution experience, translated into financial reporting
- Experience with performance-based or customer acquisition business models
- 3+ years of business experience with a strong record of success
- Proven track record in building strong client relationships that deliver win-win revenue growth outcomes.
- Experience managing affiliate relationships and negotiating deals.
- A bachelor’s degree, often in an analytically-oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics) or a technology-oriented discipline.
- Experience with complex analytical problem-solving.
- Track record of managing projects with multiple competing priorities.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly, and hunger to constantly learn new things.
- Analytical capability: strong understanding of excel and ability to use data to extract commercial insights.
- Financial acumen, particularly an understanding of the drivers of the P&L and an ability to manage those effectively.