SaaS Partnerships Sales – Key Accounts (eCommerce)
c£60k + £40k OTE
This high-growth, SaaS platform has seen explosive growth and investment in the last 12 months, having doubled its ARR, grown clients by 51% and staff by 53%, all powered by a £4.8 million investment!
Working with leading enterprise brands, this iPaaS connects numerous eCommerce apps in one centralised destination, processing approximately £1.5 billion worth of orders between July 2021 and June 2022!!
This business has now decided to hire an additional Partnership Lead, sharing the agencies out between two sales professionals.
This vacancy will be focused on building upon existing relationships with technical partners (e.g peoplevox shopify, netsuite, big commerce etc) as such prior relationships in this market is a huge adavantage!
Your role is split 20/80 between securing new partner revenue vs maximising existing partner relationships/spend. The core focus of the role is therefore on account management, upselling and cross-selling across the agencies and Tech Partners.
Day to day;
- Identify and develop new business opportunities across existing Agencies and Tech Partners.
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing Partners, creating and running a Partnership Program
- Develop a Marketplace to bring Best-of-Breed Technology vendors to increase customer retention by offering more connectors
- Increase brand visibility by driving co-marketing activities with the Partners
- Engage with Enterprise Clients to identify gaps in their tech stack to recommend solutions
- Introduce new technology to the wider Group by inviting Partners to present their Products.
- Run the Commercial negotiation, agreement and process with partners from lead to signature of partner agreement.
- Drive Partner Channels to empower them for success and meeting revenue goals.
- Deep experience and understanding of the e-commerce players, its Agencies, Platforms and Software partners.
- Experience selling SaaS cloud solutions
- Extensive experience of key account management, upselling, cross-selling and retaining existing accounts
- Revenue focussed and results driven
- Used to carrying and achieving targets and providing accurate forecasts for a partner function
- Strong track record of on-target delivery
- Can maintain a large number of effective relationships simultaneously with a successfully built network of both tech and agency partners in the martech space.
- Able to generate leads from agency partners
- Prior experience working with: Shopify Plus, Magento, NetSuite, Dynamics Business Central, Peoplevox, BigCommerce etc
- Degree level education is a plus
What you’ll get in return:
· A competitive salary at a leading eCommerce iPaaS company
· The very latest Apple tech and everything you’ll need to get going
· Remote working with the option to work in any of the offices