Regional Sales Lead- Omni-channel DSP
c£60-70k plus bonus
Progressive, super-fast growing Omni-channel DSP, is now looking for it's first permanent sales hire outside of London as their business continues to expand. Series B funded, with more set to come, this business has doubled in size this year.
This is an incredible opportunity to be the first permanent commercial hire in the regions, helping to sell both their self-serve and managed solutions, into the major holding groups (GroupM, Dentsu etc) and brands located outside of London.
A digital programmatic advertising platform built for media activation, insights and attribution. Through this technology they help brands to reach and engage with audiences across all digital channels (display, audio, digital out of home, CTV and in-game). Own tools that sit within the platform to allow these brands to measure performance and returns in investment, and to deliver meaningful and actionable campaign insights.
Already active in the regions, working closely with some of the major holding groups and their regional teams along with a number of regional independent agencies. Now keen to add additional resource to this market to help capitalise on the strength of their London relationships and to open up business from the regional teams of all major holding groups.
As the first permanent hire outside of London, this is an incredible opportunity to help build a new team in this market. This role will also help to build our commercial strategy for regional markets, identify marketing and PR opportunities, owning the relationships with local supply partners and acting as an evangelist across all markets outside of London.
- Maximise our presence within all major holding groups and their affiliated agencies and businesses
- Work closely with our London based commercial teams, ad operational teams, client development and creative studio
- Help to develop the local sales story and help to adapt sales collateral for local markets
- Help to build the short to mid-term commercial strategy for the regions
- Develop your knowledge of their DSP and the third party technologies and partners
- Help to identify local industry events and PR opportunities
- Proven experience and success in similar roles within the digital space (digital, DOOH, audio)
- Programmatic experience preferably on the demand side
- An established book of local contacts within both agencies and brand marketing teams in the North
- A thorough understanding of the local advertising market
- Ability to manage the expectations of key stakeholders within the business