Production Manager – Football Culture Publisher
London office based (with 1 day working from home)
Newly created Production Manager position working for a rapidly growing platform that champions the future of football and its rising influence on culture and society.
As Production Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing the production and delivery of their most important video shoots, photo shoots, and events – often in support of partnerships with some of the world’s biggest sport and culture brands.
This position requires someone with outstanding creative instincts, an in-depth knowledge of what it takes to pull shoots together, and great communication and organisational skills to retain confidence of our partners throughout projects.
You’ll be working alongside one of the most innovative teams in football media and helping tell stories that push football culture forward every single day.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Managing the complete production of our brand partnerships and white label work, including video shoots, stills shoots and – on occasion – experiential work
– Shortlisting and recruiting directors and crew fit for each project
– Being the main point of contact for clients on a creative/production basis
– Recruiting and contracting talent for brand partnerships work
– Liaising with crew to ensure smooth delivery in post-production
– Assisting editorial team with non-brand powered creative work, including stills and video shoots
– 5+ years professional experience in creative production, ideally within a creative agency or production house
– Outstanding network of professional creatives
– Strong creative vision and total fluency with visual production work
– Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
– Outstanding written and verbal communication skills