Product Director – Supply chain/eCommerce
To £100k + Benefits + Equity
This high-growth, tech scale-up are striving to simplify selling, buying, and paying across B2B supply chains for the global FMCG marketplace and beyond.
Due to continued growth, this tech company are now looking to hire a Product Director to specifically focus on solving digital problems within the supply chain landscape.
You will be required to have worked in a similar eCommerce product environment, solving real life manufacturing and supply chain problems. Therefore, a strategic mindset is crucial for this role.
This is not a product delivery role, this is about answering the big ticket product questions, such as “what impact will the Metaverse have on our product?” “What can we implement now to get ahead of this?”
What’s in it for you?
– The chance to be a very big fish in a small pond
– Genuinely make an impact on a ‘tech for good’ platform across emerging markets
– Reporting into the SVP of Product, you will be well supported with a very clear Product career path
– A solid salary, equity and benefits is also on offer, plus a hybrid work model and a great company culture
This b2b marketplace is still in its infancy, as such there is a lot of work to do! The business needs a can-do Product Director, someone who is glass-half-full, see’s everything as a challenge and an opportunity & thrives in a busy start-up environment.
It is critical you can work to short-term timescales & are excited about the pressures of achieving fast results. This company are looking for rapid ROI, globally. This opportunity is not for the faint hearted!
Your Day to Day:
- Contributing to the long-term growth strategy, product roadmap & go-to-market plans
- Partner closely with commercial operations to support revenue growth & increased adoption & usage of key products within supply chain
- Work with key stakeholders to identify & prioritise product enhancements
- Champion Agile project practices
- Own the end-to-end Go to Market plan from requirements definition through development, operational readiness, launch, & post-launch analysis
- Serve as subject matter expert for your products, capabilities & services, & aid in providing guidance to others regarding this expertise
- Flexible with a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude & adaptability to rapidly changing environment
- Ability to interface & support customers at all stages of a partnership lifecycle
- Look at the marketplace to enable growth functions & KPIs related to: Search experience, Pricing & Commercial strategies, Alerting & Notifications, etc.
- Balance strong bias for action with deep experience of driving product strategies & development across multiple markets & stakeholders.
To join this tech scale-up is to work with a pioneering provider of eCommerce solutions. You will be joining an international company who are growing massively (ambitious plans to reach 3,000 employees by 2025, currently 100 people strong!), offering dynamic career paths & progression opportunities. The HQ is in London & the company operate on a hybrid basis, with ideally 2/3 days a week spent in the office.