Location: Fully remote but must be U.S Based
Salary: $55-$75k + package which includes equity + generous & achievable bonuses
We are currently seeking a personable, ambitious and technically skilled Pre-Sales Engineer with demonstrable Software B2B Enterprise experience to join a high-growth start-up that is developing the future of AI. This DeepTech company is backed by serious investors, they are revenue-generating and have the ears of the entire industry!
This will be their first U.S. hire and as such this position will have huge career growth opportunities. They want this person to drive the pre-sales engineering charge with their ever-growing US client base.
Joining their existent pre-sales team, this fully remote role will have you guiding their opportunities through the entire sales journey from initial conversation to store deployment. You will serve as the primary technical point of contact throughout the customer’s testing stages and growth stages.
This position entails blending broad IT and networking expertise with an enthusiasm for quality interpersonal communication. You will be responsible for establishing and nurturing trust and professionalism with enterprise-level customers and strategic partners.
- Take ownership of all aspects of sales opportunity validation from a technical perspective
- Deep-dive, hands-on technical assistance which includes conducting screen share sessions with customers to guide them through installations, tech evaluations as well as resolving complex technical issues with high customer satisfaction.
- Take on a proactive role in potential client evaluation based on their technical specs and our tech requirements.
- Work directly with key technical stakeholders from the client’s side and agree on objectives, milestones and deliverables with regards to initial integration and rollout plans.
- Own and lead all steps of the PoC phase
- Deliver client insights and request client needs from all internal teams (sales, marketing, product, research and engineering).
- Communicate deep technical concepts to a variety of internal audiences and technical understandings.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of full-time work experience in the tech industry as a Sales EngineerCustomer Success or other customer-facing Pre-Post sales roles
- 2+ years Experience with Linux. This is a must.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of network topology (troubleshooting network issues: ports, firewall, proxies…)
- An ability to simplify complex topics, and always relate technical explanations to the business value of the product
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and problem solving
- A strong affinity for the startup culture is a must, along with the ability to thrive in a role characterised by a fast-paced and dynamic environment, frequent changes, and an abundance of fun challenges!
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
Why should this role appeal to you?
This is an opportunity that will provide real opportunities for learning, growth and career progression. You will be joining colleagues of the highest quality, not only skills-wise but from a personal perspective – open-minded, fun, caring and with integrity.
The working environment is one they care deeply about – you will feel fully supported with open lines of communication, and your ideas and suggestions will be well-received. Not only are they serious about attracting great people but even more so when it comes to enabling those to envision themselves being with them on the journey for the long term.
The company are in a fantastic position already, and will soon be going through a round of funding – this is a brilliant time to join and become a key part of a great story! You will get exposure to the best in the start-up space.
If this opportunity intrigues you, please don't hesitate to submit your application. If your application is shortlisted, we will provide more information about our company.