Partnerships Sales Manager – B2B Digital Marketing/Adtech Publication
Up to £40k OTE c£80k plus dental & health insurance and hugely flexible working
London- hybrid office & remote working
(They also offer early finishes, finishing 1pm on a Monday & Friday!)
This leading B2B publication is looking for a Partnerships Sales Manager to drive revenue from Adtech & Martech companies.
This fast-paced business provides news and analysis on the business of media, marketing and commerce with a specific focus on data and technology. Offering actionable market intelligence on the trends and innovations that are shaping the media, marketing and commerce industries, this is a rare opportunity to own this important function and really propel your career.
This consultative sales role will sell a portfolio of solutions from; thought-leadership, business promotion and brand marketing, through event partnerships, content sponsorship, research, awards and bespoke marketing solutions.
- Selling partnerships with major adtech & martech businesses UK and international digital focused businesses, both new prospects and existing clients – this includes international event sponsorship content sponsorship, research reports, data/directory subscriptions, awards attendance/sponsorship and bespoke marketing solutions.
- Managing relationships with prospects and clients, working with the other members of the commercial, marketing and content teams to ensure that all campaigns run as expected, to relevant timeframes and specifications, and results are achieved.
- Outside of the standard offerings, working with internal teams to come up with tailored sponsorship ideas and event activations
- Create personal client base, using your existing network and cold approaches
- Once sales are closed, being main point of call for any queries, questions, concerns or helping to come up with new ideas for clients
- Attendance at events, helping to manage the event on the day and in the lead up, and also at industry events (Cannes, dmexco, AdWeek, IRX etc.)
- Knowledge of the ad tech and martech industries – the companies and technologies involved
- Ideally a network of contacts within this space
- Sales experience in a relevant industry – maybe you’re working for a media owner, ad tech/martech company, recruitment, or industry press and fancy a change?
- Highly organised and efficient in dealing with detailed tasks
- Excellent attention to detail, with good written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Ability to work well within a small team, and take responsibility for a wide range of tasks
- Shows initiative and the ability to work unsupervised
- Interest in digital advertising, marketing technology, retail technology and business technology in general