Partnerships Sales Manager – Social, Content & Creative Media Platform
Up to £55k plus uncapped bonus and benefits (inc. private healthcare)
London – Hybrid
This newly created Partnerships Sales Manager role is working for a social media business that is building the most engaged audiences globally and one that focuses on making brands matter.
Experts in social, content and creative, generating more 2.5bn views a month across a portfolio of media brands and partners. They’re all about creative and innovative partnerships, relying on unique social insight to produce content which stops the scroll.
The team is set up for success, with campaign managers & strategists and with case studies showcasing 6 figure partnership deals with major consumer facing brands, there is a huge opportunity to be integral to this business’s early success.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining new relationships, generating leads and request for proposals from a dedicated patch of media agencies and directly with brands when required.
• Building relationships & generating leads from a dedicated patch of agencies and clients
• Leading on all RFPs personally generated, working collaboratively with creative, production, insight & delivery teams to ensure timely delivery of top-class work that solve client business objectives
• Using market feedback to inform new proactive opportunities and approaches that solve problems for your clients
• Responsible for maintaining, building an accurate pipeline, and forecasting on your patch
• At least 2+ years of experience at a media owner or media agency in a client facing role, brand partnerships experience is essential
• You will have a proven track record of closing business, hitting targets, and skilfully managing a patch of clients
• You will demonstrable skill in building compelling, persuasive, client facing written proposals & presentations
• You are a problem solver, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines.
• You are a confident, proven presenter in person and over video calls
Perks and Benefits include:
33 Days Annual Leave
Private Medical Insurance