Partnerships Sales Manager – Global Digital Start-up
Professional Female Community
c£70k + OTE
Excited to be exclusively supporting this female community platform to source and secure their first major commercial hire!
Having just secured ££investment, this early-stage digital business is ready to take their global partnership revenue to the next level!
This role is not for the fainthearted – you’ll be working to investor set KPIs, in a highly visible role, working closely with the Founder. This brings huge opportunity and vast financial reward! This vacancy is a true CV making opportunity, one where you can look back and say “I was part of that growth story!”.
· Acquiring relevant new paying partners
· Create new and exciting partnership opportunities
· Outreach and secure media sponsors to generate monthly income streams across – app, socials, membership community, events, emails etc
· Drive-up revenues from top-spending media agencies
· Identify the best revenue and retention driving opportunities via monetisation
· Explore and identify other revenue making opportunities/products/features
· Collaborate internally to strategically align with various initiatives
· Work closely with Communications, Social, and Marketing to support initiatives with partners and influencers.
· Prepare and deliver a weekly report of pipeline progress and partner and revenue activity
· 5+ years’ brand partnerships experience
· Proven track record of being a commercial lead, generating commercial opportunities and identifying new revenue streams
· Experience generating revenue across all digital platforms and live events
· Experience securing revenue with female focused consumer brands
· Extensive contacts across major media agencies and clients
· Evidence of working in a start-up, launching a brand/product or taking a digital offering into a cold, new territory from the ground-up, is hugely advantageous!
· Ability to build relationships with internal and external partners at all levels
· Hard working, with a “all hands on deck” mentality
· Track record of achieving and exceeding commercial KPIs
· You are hugely proactive, driven and thrive under pressure
What’s On Offer:
· A competitive salary and a great commission structure
· Remote working with eventual central London co-working, 2-3 days a week
· A clear trajectory to Head of Partnerships and the opportunity to build a sales team around you