Partnership Activation Lead – Culture & Arts Venue
Location: Manchester (Hybrid working)
The Partnership Activation Lead is responsible for ensuring the successful execution of all rights and benefits associated with the Brand Partnerships and Corporate Sponsorship team. This role collaborates closely with the Global and Brand Partnerships Managers (responsible for partnership negotiations and client relationships) and oversees the Partnership Activation Managers who execute the rights and benefits, in addition to other event-related activities.
Qualifications for this role include team management experience, project and campaign management expertise, and a strong understanding of the Arts and Culture sector, preferably within a venue setting.
This world-class cultural venue, located in the heart of Manchester, showcases innovative works by some of the world's most exciting artists. Their offerings span from music events to major exhibitions, original theater productions to contemporary dance performances, all enhanced by cutting-edge digital technologies.
The organization actively encourages applications from individuals of diverse backgrounds and underrepresented social groups within the creative industries.
- Lead a team of activation specialists, providing excellent customer service to our expanding roster of brand and corporate partners. This involves maximizing partnership value, enhancing effectiveness, and identifying account development opportunities.
- Develop efficient and effective processes and systems to support the delivery of partnership rights and benefits.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the efficient delivery of rights and benefits.
- Standardize account management and event delivery tools.
- Work with the events teams to provide added value to existing clients.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure strategic objectives are met in line with contractual obligations.
- Gather and share information to maximize potential value for partners.
- Proven experience in people management and leading teams of specialists.
- Background in establishing and developing the use of new processes and systems to deliver projects.
- Previous experience in senior-level client management.
- Experience in managing the delivery of rights and benefits in a complex organizational environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Dedication to promoting diversity and inclusion at all levels of the organization, with a demonstrated ability to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Familiarity and experience in the Arts and Culture sector, preferably within a venue.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills across various internal and external teams.
- Proficiency in IT and systems, including Microsoft Office programs and the ability to quickly adapt to new systems.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude, with a flexible approach to job development and delivery.
- Passion for mentoring, training, and supporting emerging talent.