Paid Media Manager – Global Community Network
c£50k base + extensive benefits
This global community network is connected through both digital and physical spaces.
They are now bringing their paid media function, in-house, for the very first time, to focus on optimising the companies brand positioning and to scale their B2C and B2B products/services.
This vacancy would suit someone who has worked in a very busy paid media role previously, who is familiar with juggling many product lines/brands; perhaps someone looking to move from agency side, in-house!
You must have experience working across both B2b and b2c and be confident at managing the entire campaign journey, from set-up, through to measurement and analytics.
The Paid Media Manager role sits within the marketing team, where you will play a vital role in utilising cross-channel media to strategise, launch, monitor, A/B test, optimise and report on campaigns across paid search and social media to attract and engage with targeted audiences.
This person will report to the Head of Marketing, working closely together to drive business outcomes, identify new opportunities and scale our budgets through a test and learn approach.
You will take full ownership of all paid media channels and collaborate on a regular basis with our in-house social, design and video teams to ensure brand creative and content is highly targeted and effective.
You will be tasked with daily management, strategy, planning, and execution across Meta, LinkedIn and Google, plus exploring opportunities around additional channels such as YouTube, TikTok and Pinterest, all whilst keeping your finger on the pulse of new, emerging platforms.
You’ll be managing always on campaigns and optimising campaign efficiency to performance KPIs like CPA or ROAS.
In this role you will be responsible for all paid media activity, therefore you must be very familiar with all b2b and b2c social media/digital outlets, how to measure and track ROI and what platform to use to secure the right action/engagement.
· 5+ years of experience in PPC, paid social, paid search and display – setting up and managing multiple media platforms and campaigns, using paid advertising strategies to engage and understand audiences in a marketing context
· Deep knowledge in campaign creation, tracking, tagging, testing, and marketing analytics across platforms, tools and ad managers including Meta, LinkedIn and Google
· Track record of using data-driven methods to inform digital targeting, segmentation and advertising
· Proven record of successful implementation of digital campaigns for both B2B and B2C brands, ideally with experience around memberships/subscriptions
· Strong experience in digital acquisition and upper funnel branding for both B2C and B2B brands
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills