Implementation Lead – Workforce Management Software
London / Hybrid Working Model
Up to £100,000
Join a thriving SaaS scale-up that has experienced consistent year-on-year growth over the past decade. This dynamic Workforce Management Software company is seeking an agile, curious, and experienced Implementation Lead, to join their fast-paced operations team as their very first software implementation specialist.
About the Role:
As an Implementation Lead, you will take ownership of new customer onboarding and solution implementation efforts. Collaborating closely with the sales team, you will ensure alignment during the solution design phase and manage stakeholder expectations and project management of the roll-out. From initial onboarding to go-live and full adoption, you will lead the implementation of agreed software solutions, ensuring seamless integration with the customer's infrastructure and operations.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable and able to customize their approach for each new clients individual needs. With a focus on mid-market and large enterprise environments, you should have a proven track record in successful software solutions implementation, ideally within the workforce management sector. You will be supported by a Dev team for the more technical aspects, but any technical know-how is an advantage.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
– Develop implementation plans for contingent workforce solutions, covering project scope, ROI goals, timelines, resource allocation, and technology integration.
– Own all aspects of customer onboarding and implementation, including vendor selection, data migration, testing, and training.
– Collaborate with stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure internal and external buy-in.
– Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues during the implementation process.
– Continuously improve the implementation playbook, documenting processes, creating user guides, training materials, and configuration documentation.
– Define KPIs and milestones to track implementation progress.
– Analyse KPIs to proactively identify areas for improvement and adjust project direction if required.
– Ensure a seamless handover to the delivery/Dev team.
– Proven success in a workforce management platform (SaaS) with a track record of successful implementations in mid-market and large enterprise environments.
– Knowledge of contingent workforce management processes, including sourcing, recruitment, vendor management, compliance, pay, and risk mitigation.
– Expertise in technology implementation and integration, with proficiency in relevant contingent workforce management software (e.g., VMS, MSP) and enterprise technology systems.
– Exceptional project management skills with the ability to plan, organize, and execute projects within tight deadlines.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills, interacting effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
– Thrives in a continuous improvement and client-centric environment.
If you are ready to play a pivotal role in the growth of a dynamic SaaS company and have the skills and experience outlined above, we invite you to apply.