Head of New Business – Enterprise Solutions-L&D/EdTech
Up to £70k plus £40k bonus + benefits (inc. Class Pass monthly membership, enhanced maternity pay etc)
Unrivaled opportunity to join a well-respected global community led business for women, whereby they create connections through both digital and physical spaces. Seeking a Head of New Business who has a proven track record of taking new enterprise solutions to market, a strong desire to succeed and a solid understanding of the leadership development, corporate learning and ed tech space.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious & entrepreneurial, self-starter, looking to grow their career at a purpose driven scale-up!
It's a great role for someone who excels in a fast-paced, proactive, organisation and who truly wants to make a difference.
If you are seeking to work for a business that celebrates and champions women to inspire change, then look no further! This business provides an impressive toolkit for career women, that includes training, events, content, networking and coaching opportunities. Having gone from strength to strength with a growing audience, they have been able to diversify revenue streams and its due to this success, that they have created this role.
The business supercharges careers; inviting women to invest in their development with access to world-class learning and thought leadership.
You will be responsible for driving and delivering scalable revenue through B2B products: corporate membership, L&D packages (both UK and international) and an integral membership.
The membership solution provides businesses with a tailored framework of support that drives talent acquisition, employee engagement and retention, and leadership development, underpinning the cultural shift required for businesses to optimise for greatness through the power of gender equity.
You will also be tasked with developing a cohesive strategy that ensures commercial goals are met or exceeded, and responsible for building and leading the team and processes that will enable us to do this.
Develop and deploy an effective and proactive lead generation strategy in collaboration with our Head of Marketing
Research and analyse sales options, producing bespoke and customised proposals for customers to land new business
Be hands on in the development and delivery of polished and cohesive client presentations, host sales events and visit potential client’s businesses, being the face of the company
- 6+ years proven B2B sales experience, within organisations focused on L&D, coaching, leadership development or ed tech-based enterprise solutions is essential
- Demonstrable experience building and developing high-performing, results-driven sales teams
- Experienced in Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint and able to optimise processes
- A self-starter who is commercially driven and results focused – with a demonstrable track record of delivering and exceeding sales targets for a relevant sector or product
- A Sales professional with a longstanding network of relationships with potential clients
- Strong selling skills and willingness to be hands-on with selling, combined with exceptional negotiation and communication skills
- Strong competence in strategic, financial and organisational skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management both from an internal and external perspective, with outstanding ability to influence cross-functionally