Head of Marketing – Professional Female Community
To £80k + Premium benefits + OTE
2 days in the office/Hybrid
This leadership role is a rare opportunity to join an innovative, female empowerment brand, who own beautiful members’ clubs, offering a home away from home. In this role you will own all the digital marketing activity around member growth, engagement, and retention.
This is a digital first position, as such Mobile App, Social and CRM expertise is required, ideally having prior success at targeting female, consumer, lifestyle brands, globally.
Working closely with the COO and the wider marketing team, you will need to ensure the smooth delivery and exceptional experience across all the brand’s channels (digital content platform, academy membership, f2f networking events, members club), creating and delivering against a comprehensive marketing strategy and KPIs.
This role requires someone with grit! You will need to be a big personality, like to get our hands dirty and are comfortable reporting to founders and stakeholders on a regular basis. The ideal Head of Marketing is tenacious, motivational and self-motivated, who just gets things done!
There is a very flat hierarchy at this company, meaning a lot of opportunity for growth. This also means you will be in a very visible role, so data/metrics and ROI will need to be at the centre of everything you do.
Your day to day:
- Overseeing the entire marketing strategy including CRM, social, community and brand; plus, line management of a small team (3-4 people)
- Work with the COO to develop and execute the marketing strategy across brand, L&D, community, globally.
- Constantly strive for new ideas and excellence – with a focus on growing member base, engagement, and retention
- Work closely with wider team to invite existing women’s networks into the community and ensure they have a great experience
- Support with the delivery of partnerships from a brand POV, ensuring the busienss deliver excellent customer support
- Work closely with the digital team to support new releases through product campaigns and engagement of new features within the community
- Main point of contact for community Ambassadors including recruitment of new Ambassadors, engagement, and retention of existing Ambassadors
- Oversee the logistical delivery of marketing roadmap and marketing strategy, act as a glue between team to ensure they are all focused on goals
- Work with the central team to ensure they are clear on marketing goals and identify gap and support required
- Support with the sales outreach process as required to help convert leads into paying members
- Minimum 4 years Digital Marketing experience at management level
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders on multiple projects
- Ambitious with high levels of drive and energy
- Willing to ‘roll up sleeves’ and get involved when required
- Experience driving membership, engagement, and retention
- Prior involvement (professionally or personally) with a women’s network is advantageous
- Eye for detail and ability to thrive in busy circumstances
- Strong project management experience
- Strong creative writing skills and experience managing online communities
- Line management experience and positive leadership style
- Driven, self-motivated and proactive
- Hungry for success and driven by KPIs!