Head of Marketing – Digital/Traditional Media Owner
Digital, data and experiential advertising solutions
Hybrid/London 3 days a week
A progressive digital and traditional advertising media owner is seeking an experienced Head of Marketing to join their dynamic team. With a remarkable threefold increase in ad revenue over the last three years, they are committed to investing in a strategic leader who will oversee and drive internal marketing initiatives, tools, collateral, and support to propel continued growth and success.
This is not an external brand marketing role, neither is it demand generation focused. You will be responsible for all internal marketing initiatives and will need extensive experience in this area to be considered for an interview.
Your day to day:
· Manage and lead a team of 3 professionals, focusing on people management to inspire and drive the team toward achieving business objectives in communications, design, marketing/social media and insights.
Internal Marketing Focus:
· Collaborate with the C-suite and sales teams to ensure the availability of effective materials for market engagement.
· Develop a compelling sales proposition incorporating data, insights, audience understanding, and the value of advertising in our niche.
Brand Visibility and Positioning:
· Keep the company at the forefront of clients' minds through audience understanding, insights, thought leadership, and creative marketing strategies.
· Work closely with commercial teams to build and implement creative outputs, including sales decks and presentation materials, establishing a strong external positioning for the business.
· Generate compelling sales stories around audiences, categories, and industry trends.
· Directly engage with clients, agencies, and specialists, overseeing external marketing outputs, digital content, and social media presence.
· Drive the company's evolving data story by collaborating with the CTO and Insight Manager to deliver insights from multiple sources.
· Manage and collaborate with external partners, including suppliers, printers, and other contacts.
· Develop and execute an awards strategy to enhance the sophistication and data-driven nature of the client campaigns.
· Minimum of 10 years of experience in marketing within the media and advertising industry.
· Broad marketing background across various advertising platforms and media propositions (Mobile, Broadcast, OOH, Print, Experiential, Digital etc.).
· Extensive experience in internal communications and dealing with internal relationships.
· Proven track record of supporting sales teams through collating insights, data, and audience segment materials for high-quality pitch decks.
· Strong people management skills with the ability to set objectives and KPIs for the team.
· Confidence in leading and inspiring others in communication and social media efforts.
· In-depth understanding of how media owners operate among clients, specialist agencies, and media agencies.
· Comfortable working in a small, growing business environment, reporting directly to the CEO.
· Experience with C-level interaction and reporting, as well as initiating and completing projects.
· Proven ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders effectively.
If you are an accomplished marketing professional with a passion for leading teams and digital innovation excites you, then we invite you to apply!