Global Brand Partnerships Manager – Sales Role
Salary – £35-40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
As Global Brand Partnerships Manager you will be part of a dynamic commercial team who drive strategic partnerships, create & deliver value through both traditional & non-traditional platforms, with a range of innovative rights activation, campaigns & events!
This world-class cultural venue based in the heart of Manchester will present bold new work by the world’s most exciting artists – from music gigs to major exhibitions, original theatre to new dance, all incorporating the latest in digital technologies.
They are looking for experienced, motivated and passionate people from all backgrounds to join their diverse and supportive talent that is already in place. This unique organisation is particularly committed to supporting applications from individuals with backgrounds or social groups that are currently underrepresented in the creative industries.
- You will have central oversight of the sponsorship and partnerships revenue stream and strategic commercial partner relationships
- Working together with our Creative, Finance, Marketing, Producing, Development, and International departments you will drive complex, strategic partnership relationships, with cross-departmental projects, creating and delivering value and effectiveness to the partner portfolio through both traditional and non-traditional platforms, innovative rights activation, campaigns, and events
- Proactively sell strategic brand partnerships to brands and businesses
- Develop outreach materials to create relationships and grow partnerships opportunities with agencies, brands, and businesses
- Create compelling presentation materials for potential partners to drive business and deliver targets
You will be a critical thinker, identify growth opportunities, and think entrepreneurially in order to identify and achieve new and innovative commercial partnership opportunities
- Good experience and understanding of the media landscape and how digital content, IP, and production forms a significant area for partnership opportunity and activation
- A love for culture and the ability to translate this passion into exciting, compelling sales stories, with the aim of bringing in new partnerships to the organisation
- Proven sales track record, with the ability to develop commercial proposals, pitching, negotiating, organising, and delivering brand and sponsorship deals
- Experience in selling, negotiating, and managing significant commercial sponsorship/partner relationships
- Experience of working alongside project management professionals to direct timely and exemplary customer service
- Experience in successfully delivering ambitious revenue targets
- Familiar with customer relationship management (CRM) systems and very quick in coming to grips with new data/analytical tools
- Great presentation skills
- Commitment to championing representation and inclusion at every level of the organisation with a proven ability to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds