Features Editor – Leading FMCG Title
Hybrid working – 2 days a week in office (West Sussex)
Are you seeking to work for THE best B2B brand within the FMCG sector? This award winning heritage & flagship brand has a huge loyal audience, is hugely well respected globally.
It's a high-pressure role, but for the right candidate, working on a busy, vibrant and fun title, and as part of a big and award-winning team of journalists, it offers huge job satisfaction
The successful candidate will need to be super organised, full of ideas and creativity, and a bit of a polymath!
- Conceive, commission and edit multimedia content on a wide variety of topics related to the £200bn+ food and drink industry – from hot new food and drink launches, to the latest retail, shopper and consumer trends; from sustainability regulation and technological upheaval, marketing campaigns and social media developments; from price wars to health & safety scandals; from startups and entrepreneurship to the tribulations of multinational retail and fmcg giants
- Build strong industry contacts, with opportunities to represent the title at key grocery events, on TV and radio
- Chairing panels
- Judging awards
The Ideal Candidate – Requirements:
- Proven features commissioning and writing experience for this senior role, and the editing skills to craft sometimes average content into something snappy, engaging and insightful – at pace.
- B2B/B2C journalist with a huge amount of digital experience and gravitas!
- Organised, fast, and creative
- Strong knowledge of digital trends, developments and tools
- Experience in commissioning, editing and promoting all forms of digital output (ie including video, podcasts and social media)
- Knowledge of retail, food and drink, fast moving consumer goods is highly desirable