Enterprise Sales – cloud-based integrated software/ VoIP
To £70k + Uncapped OTE
Liverpool St, London (3 days a week) / Hybrid
This leading software integration platform provides a suite of cloud-based solutions that plug into CRM’s and Business Software providers, globally.
Due to ongoing success and huge financial investment (the company recently went public) they now employ in excess of 200 people across the UK, USA and Oz and are continuing to scale.
Due to demand, they now require an additional Enterprise Sales Specialist to join the existing team of 7, to proactively identify and source new business opportunities, follow-up on inbound enquiries and showcase demos to prospective new customers, scaling from 3 to over 500 CRM users per account!
Striving to become the #1 CRM centric communications platform in the world, they are offering a vertical agnostic role, enabling you to be free to target any sector you like (Retail/Media/Tech/FMCG etc).
The perfect candidate for this role has an extensive background of selling software solutions, an understanding of CRMs and experience of working within the VoiP and/or telephony landscape. You must also be familiar with securing SaaS deals valued at £5k+
Skills and experience:
· Previous face to face Enterprise sales experience
· Proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets in a new business environment
· Experience of selling SaaS solutions is critical
· An understanding of CRMs and their functionalities is key
· Experience or knowledge of the VoiP and telephony landscape
· Passionate about software and how technology is constantly changing
· Determined and tenacious attitude
· Self-motivated and ambitious personality
· Engaging, with a persuasive nature
Day to day responsibilities:
· Generate new-business and leads via your own approaches (social media & networking)
· Work closely with the BDR team, follow-up on pre-qualified leads
· Negotiate and close new business at senior exec levels
· Present the USPs and benefits of integrating with this cloud-based software/ VoIP technology, via online demonstration and face to face meetings
· Produce proposals, compile sales documents, presentations and cost comparisons
· Deliver accurate forecasting, sales projections, and pipeline management
· Consistently hit revenue targets
What’s in it for you:
· Industry-leading benefits and competitive remuneration packages, including the flexibility of a hybrid work plan, endless opportunities for training and development and a fun, friendly and social culture.
· In addition to a generous holiday allowance, you also get to take your birthday off as a paid day off, it’s your birthday after all!
· Mental health is as important as physical health. Take an additional day off each year to “recharge” and take some time for yourself and your wellness.
· In the office, you’ll have a free breakfast, and access to unlimited soft drinks and snacks.
· Make change in your local community by volunteering, take part in charity events or community projects. You get two paid days a year to do it too!