Science Editor- Pharma & Applied Science
UP TO £40K
Hybrid – 1-2 days per week in office
Join a dynamic team at a leading scientific publishing company based in the South West of England. With an enviable heritage, they're dedicated to accelerating science by connecting scientific communities with trusted solutions.
Dedicated to advancing science, we connect scientific communities with trusted solutions and provide valuable resources for laboratory scientists and clinicians.
Due to impressive growth a Pharma and Applied Sciences Associate Editor, is now required to lead content and editorial initiatives in the pharmaceuticals and applied sciences field.
In this pivotal role, you'll be responsible for developing content strategy, creating engaging multimedia content, managing social media engagement, coordinating events, and supporting sales efforts. Additionally, you'll play a key role in expanding our network of contacts, growing audience membership, and ensuring top-notch content quality and standards.
If you're an experienced Editor passionate about advancing science and have a scientific degree in pharmaceutical and applied sciences or a related field, please apply today.
- Develop content strategy and drive content creation for pharma/applied sciences, including multimedia content for Scientists Channel and Scientists Choice Award
- Establish and manage social media program, ensuring engagement and performance meet KPIs
- Coordinate pharma and applied sciences events calendar and media partnerships, while expanding industry contacts
- Support sales efforts through participation in sales calls and sponsor meetings
- Attend industry events to produce targeted content and event coverage
- Proof and edit pharma and applied sciences copy
- Minimum 3 years of digital content creation experience
- Scientific degree in pharmaceutical and applied sciences or related field
- Scientific publisher experience
- Pharma/Applied Science experience in publishing
- CMS publishing experience
- Knowledge of marketing platforms/tools
- B2B experience
- Line management experience preferable
- Commercial acumen