Digital Operations Executive
5 days a week in Central London office
To £30k – £35k plus company bonus scheme
Are you ready to join a company that has been a driving force in the advertising landscape for over 25 years? Join a vibrant team and play a pivotal role in the success of the business.
- At the forefront of innovation, this dynamic organisation has seamlessly blended traditional and digital out-of-home advertising solutions, crafting engaging campaigns that resonate with diverse audiences. Boldy embracing a digital future, fostering creativity, and leveraging cutting-edge data analytics, you’ll find yourself part of a team of 3 that values your contribution, encourages dynamism, and constantly pushes the boundaries of what’s possible in the world of media.
Day to Day responsibilities
- Facilitate digital campaign booking and artwork scheduling using Broadsign Control and Broadsign Direct.
- Master the art of Digital Operations, including content scheduling via Broadsign Control and campaign reporting.
- Utilize UniLIVE to monitor campaign delivery and ensure seamless operations.
- Dive deep into the in-house inventory, CRM systems, and Programmatic Platforms (Hivestack, Vistar, Place Exchange & Broadsign Reach).
- Accurately record client bookings, generate reports for the Sales team, and ensure data precision on Salesforce and internal systems.
- Support the Head of Campaign Delivery in maintaining accurate data across systems.
- A forward-thinking individual with a keen willingness to embrace new systems and actively contribute to their enhancement for the overall benefit of the business. Above all, this company are seeking someone driven by a desire for excellence, operating with integrity in an environment that highly values individual input, encourages creativity, and embraces dynamism.
- Experience using Broadsign Control desirable
- Previous experience working in OOH advertising
- An ability to be able to manage workload, prioritise, and work to tight deadlines
- A willingness to learn new systems and help improve their functions for the business
- Excellent administration skills and a competence in Excel (inc. formulas) and Word
- Attention to detail and the ability to proofread and check data
- Technologically aware and adept at learning new systems and platforms
- A desire to do the best you can and operate with integrity in a company where your input is valued and creativity and dynamism encouraged
- 1-2 years’ experience in a SaaS sales environment where initial contact with prospects was a core requirement.