Digital Community Manager – Female Network
*Potential to be a 4 day a week role*
This scaling female community platform are on the hunt for a Community Manager. You will be the brand ambassador and be responsible for building a trusted voice across all community touchpoints.
The ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills and is able to develop engaging b2c content, ideally having worked in a start-up previously.
Prior experience managing and engaging with community members, moderating content and reviewing closed entry gateways is required, as is experience driving community events.
Your core objectives in this role are to drive user engagement, generate new users and drive app downloads!
Responsibilities in this role:
· As the Community Manager you will be responsible for building a trusted voice for the brand and the community. Responding to all audience comments/questions promptly.
· Your core focus will be on creating and executing a digital community growth strategy, driving new user acquisitions and app downloads, at pace!
· Developing brand partnerships and managing expert content and expert virtual meetups.
· Creating and implementing ideas around increasing engagement and adding value to the community.
· Manage influencer engagement/ PR opportunities – sourcing and securing where relevant.
· Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
· Monitoring and reporting on feedback and online reviews.
· Organising and participating in events, to build community and boost brand awareness.
· Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists.
· Stay up to date with digital technology trends
· You have extensive experience in consumer digital community engagement.
· Experience growing a membership community
· Prior experience working for a digital start-up
· Experience of launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
· Skilled at delivering a coherent brand story content and experiences, through multiple touchpoints.
· Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at online events)
· Hands on experience with social media management for brands
· Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
· Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This global networking platform aggregates audience specific content and is a digital disruptor in its field!
With an incredible line-up of high-profile industry members, the growth potential for this company is limitless.