£6-figure basic + OTE + Benefits
Proud to be working with a high-growth, SaaS integration provider, who connects hundreds of the industry’s most popular apps – including Shopify Plus, Magento, NetSuite, Dynamics Business Central, Peoplevox, and many, many more.
Existing clients includes brands such as GymShark & Huel, plus over 200 more!
As this company step into a new stage of growth, they are looking for an experienced Chief Revenue Officer, responsible for building Sales Operations and driving exponential revenue growth. This will include direct line management of Sales, Marketing and Customer Success Teams.
Your day to day:
· Develop and implement the Commercial strategy for the business, including defining the go-to-market strategy, campaigns, sales methodology.
· Own and lead key commercial strategic channel relationships and identify new important channel relationships.
· Monitor the industry and team performance to analyse opportunities, providing competitive analysis, strategies, and tactics.
· Collaborate with other teams and the Senior Leadership Team on messaging, pricing strategies, and business models to achieve revenue goals.
· Oversee market research and analysis and produce business plans/recommendations (including all associated costs and forecasted revenue for the business), to ensure that all business development opportunities are optimised
· Representing the company externally e.g. at networking events, conferences and exhibitions to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile and optimise all business development opportunities.
· Report to the board on progress of sales and marketing based on industry standard SaaS metrics.
· Direct line management of 3 key areas, Sale, Marketing and Customer Success.
· Proven ability to set ambitious targets and deliver at pace, you will be extremely comfortable with financial and performance measurement.
· Extensive experience within a B2B SaaS software business, driving and demonstrating revenue growth.
· Experience of leading marketing teams to drive upper funnel and partner led marketing.
· Knowledge of sales methodologies such as BANT, MEDDPIC, challenger sales and experience of implementing these with sales teams.
· Situational experience of building the structures and processes that allow a commercial team to succeed.
· Experience of managing and growing key strategic channel relationships and implementing effective account management programmes.
· High levels of energy with the ability to set clear goals, devise plans, attend to appropriate details, meet deadlines, and inspire others to move in an established direction.
· Strong deal execution capabilities and a skilled commercial negotiator – along with the ability to maximise business partnerships.
· Proven experience leading, managing, and retaining teams of exceptional talent as well as creating a culture of innovation, accountability, and a commitment to achieving results.
What's in it for you!
· A competitive salary at a leading eCommerce iPaaS company
· The very latest Apple tech and everything you'll need to get going
· Remote working – with the option to work in any of the offices as and when you wish
· A range of health benefits and mental health coverage
· The opportunity to really make an impact on a scaling SaaS business!