Country Manager- Video AdTech
£competitive plus bonus
Self-starting Country Manager/ Commercial Director required to join highly effective Video AdTech start-up. You will be have a huge amount of autonomy to run the UK business as you see fit! A great opportunity for an entrepreneurial commercial leader who is able to show evidence of growing, leading and nurturing sales team to success!
Fast-growing start-up on a mission to provide an alternative to video solutions, to bring quality, scalability and cost efficiency to brands and advertisers across the Globe.
The combination of technology, creativity and human talent has proven successful, the concept
has taken off quickly this video AdTech business has expanded into EMEA and LATAM, having earned a leading position in these territories. Now replicating their success in the UK, and seeking to grow it's agency sales team!
Owning their own technology, this business is winning business from its competitors, offering a more cost-effective video advertising solution that really works!
As the Country Manager for the UK & Ireland, you’ll be driving the commercial performance across the team predominantly via media agency and brand direct revenue.
- Represent this video AdTech business throughout the UK at a senior level in media agencies and brands across the UK
- Be a brand ambassador
- Build and manage the team in the region
- Ensure individual team members are effective in achieving their revenue goals
- Define the strategy of the region for its growth by ensuring maximum sales performance, customer excellence
- Develop and maintain a very high level of relationship with C-level executives from major entertainment companies
- Report performance on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and feedback to team
- Execute detailed analysis of business opportunities and processes
Minimum Candidate Requirements:
-Considerable experience working in a Country Manager, Commercial Director or MD type position
-Experience working for an Adtech business
-Black-book of contacts across media agencies
-An autonomous professional, capable of organising your time and objectives in the most efficient way to meet your quarterly targets
-Proven track record of managing teams to achieve and over-achieve sales targets