Country Manager – Adtech Platform; AI, programmatic, OEM integrations
US Launch role
Base salary + bonus + equity
Seeking a hands-on Business Head/Country Manager who will lead the Sales, Operations and Business Strategy for advertising across the US for a Global Multi-faceted AdTech platform which is launching in the US.
As 1st person on the ground in the US, you will need to demonstrate that you are high on energy, go-getting, a team player with passion for digital advertising and be able to showcase an exceptional ability to solve complex problems.
Technology-driven advertising platform, offering 360-degree digital marketing via their proprietary artificial intelligence and machine learning-driven award-winning programmatic engine. With direct access to more than 25k apps globally and direct integration with major OEMs, this business is able to reach over 850M unique users monthly. Propreiatry AI / ML driven programmatic engine allows them to generate performance programmatically while maintaining high standards of brand safety and transparency. They have been expanding its operations and infrastructure to ensure continued innovation at global scale. A team of 150+ spread globally, currently operates 9 offices across India, the UK, Singapore, UAE & MENA
- Own the AdTech P&L for the group and drive it through the team aligned for Adtech sales and operations
- Lead the new business prospecting effort across media agencies in the US (predominantly New York)
- Own the long-term client relationship, improving and growing the client’s business by being a bridge to provide solutions to drive the client’s business forward.
- Expand our opportunities, making this business top-of-mind for the biggest prospects and digital media agencies
- Cultivate enduring relationships with agencies, clients, and other third-party decision influencers
- Ensuring that the business is bringing a new perspective & innovative approach to the table
- Working with the leadership team to develop strategic objectives for product and customer service development
- 10+ years of experience in sales/business development experience within digital media Mobile, programmatic, and ad tech sales experience is an advantage.
- Strong understanding/ practical experience of the digital landscape: platforms features and connections (e.g. DV360)
- Very good working knowledge of Display, DV 360, Ad network business models and agency operations
- Results driven individual contributor with strong sales relationships with major media agencies and clients
- Proven track record of building agency relationships and engagement, whilst demonstrating the ability to drive pipeline and ultimately close sales.
- A metrics driven mindset with a strong analytical approach.
- Excellent people-management skills.