Business Development Manager – UK Enterprise Sales
Consumer Loyalty/Affiliate Partnerships – Retail
To £85k + OTE + Private medical insurance
Due to growth and repeat business across brands including, Ted Baker, Tui, Gousto, Costa & Clinique, this leading brand loyalty platform is now looking to appoint an additional BDM to further bolster the existing commercial department.
Reporting into the Head of Business Development, you will work together to pitch and win big ticket retail clients, securing deals in the region of 6/7 figures.
The ideal candidate will have an established enterprise sales background, having already worked within the Digital, Tech, Performance Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Consumer Loyalty or SaaS landscape.
As an Enterprise BDM, you should be confident in your abilities to secure new business revenue, delivering strategic campaigns to drive profitable growth for prospective retail partners. Ultimately, you must be a passionate and outgoing individual, commercially driven and excited by the opportunity to work within a high performing team.
Day to day:
- Proactively seek new business opportunities across the UK retail market
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects/qualify leads and sales opportunities
- Use consumer data and customer insight to educate clients on the benefits of being an affiliate, in order to receive an uplift in their sales/traffic
- Demo the software and its functionality to prospects
- Report revenue and activity to the sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Solid enterprise sales experience (preferably dealing with large retail or FMCG brands)
A strong history of exceeding sales targets within a SaaS of Tech arena
Strong knowledge of affiliate partnerships and how they work
Excellent analytical skills with an understanding of how to use data and insight to bespoke sales proposals
Proficiency with CRM software
A background in Tech, Digital, SaaS, Data/Insight, Affiliate Partnerships or Performance Marketing