Business Development Director – Digital Performance Marketing Solutions
London Hybrid – 1-2 days a week in office
C£50-60k plus bonus & commission
Benefits inc; healthcare & wellness budget
This US digital marketing agency launched in 2009, and today encompass businesses across 65+ owned and operated websites, that are focused on the Consumer Services market (such as Health, Home, Auto, Legal etc). The focus of the agency is to partner with brands, expand their digital channels and add incremental customers.
Having achieved eleven consecutive years of profitability and a track record of successful growth in the digital marketing space, this is a great opportunity to join a financially secure business. They are also privately owned, have a holding period of “forever,” have no debt, and have significant cash to invest – they really are “rock-solid” financially.
Launching their UK office in 2022, this agency continues to scale their proprietary assets due to years of success in performance-driven content, media investment management, and conversion rate optimisation.
In the UK, this agency are still in their infancy, as such you must be used to working in a small office (hybrid), in a scaling business. To help bolster their UK success, the agency now requires a Business Development Director who can come onboard to help us accelerate that growth.
- Own partnership and business development for a book of business that includes blue chip and FTSE 100 companies. This will include developing, growing and managing all brand and affiliate relationships.
- Be responsible for all revenue generated through brand and affiliate relationships, this includes owning daily, weekly and monthly financial tracking of revenue, as well as leading new and established monetisation efforts.
- Negotiate economic contracts and bring deals to completion with key stakeholders.
- Research, model, evaluate and plan new growth opportunities. Identify potential brand and channel partners who are well positioned to accelerate growth and can develop into strong, long-term marketing partnerships.
- Work with the content team to develop commercial content, including reviews and buyer’s guides.
- 3+ years of business development experience with a strong record of success
- 2+ years experience selling performance based digital marketing solutions
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales targets and developing new business (customer acquisition/affiliate marketing)
- Proven track record in building strong client relationships that deliver win-win revenue growth outcomes
- Experience with complex analytical problem-solving.
- Track record of managing projects with multiple competing priorities.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment.