Brand Partnerships Manager-Partnerships & Affiliate Deals
Leading Parenting Publisher
Up to £65k + bonus
Brand Partnerships Manager required to join a truly inspirational media & community led business. A business that focuses on steady, sustainable growth while putting purpose before profit. They embraced flexible and home working a long time before COVID, and they care much more about outputs than hours on the clock. They know that everyone makes mistakes, and they value people who discuss them openly and share how they’ve learned from them.
This role will help to grow sales revenue and pipeline as well as provide client service that will bring repeat, sustainable business. You will deliver high-quality, strategic, and creative partnership proposals and marketing projects for major consuming facing brands. You will do this by considering, approaching, and engaging relevant potential brand partners, and working with the team to develop a bespoke and effective partnership proposal for them.
What success in the role looks like:
- Devising effective outbound strategies, which yield commercial results on an ongoing basis. By reviewing user data, trends needs and connecting these to brand partners confirmed or potential objectives
- Managing an up-to-date and accurate sales pipeline
- Leading on strategy and creativity for pitch proposals
- Working hand in hand with the planning team and managing the opportunity from initial client introduction right through to renewal. Also supports and trains others in the team to be able to do so.
- Maintaining strong industry awareness and using this to provide greater insight and fresh perspective for partners and proposals by always looking at user trends, parenting trends, the latest industry trends, news, and competitors
- You are comfortable selling from top-of-the-funnel awareness through to lower-funnel performance
- Client direct partnerships sales experience
- Black book of contacts within brands directly
- Spencerian working for a digital publisher/proposition
- Affiliate marketing experience= highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience of working to and exceeding sales targets
- They have continued to embrace flexibility and remote working to the max. You’ll only be required to be in the office one to two days a week (although you’ll be able to come in more often if you wish)
- Pension: workplace pension scheme with Royal London
- Perkbox: Employees will have access to our benefits platform Perkbox which includes discounts in store and online to a range of supermarkets, retail, gyms, travel etc.