Agency Director (Sales)- New Social Platform
London – in office 4 days a week (1 day allowed working from home)
c£45-55k plus commission AND STOCK!
Agency Director, with experience selling digital advertising into agencies, is required to join a fast-growing BCorp like no other!
This brand new pioneering, VC backed social platform is on a mission to provide a “hate free” community, whilst economically empowering its audience members. Furthermore, this unique platform is protecting the planet and simultaneously driving results significant results for brands…
THIS IS THE FUTURE OF SOCIAL MEDIA
-Now scaling fast, this well-funded start up, is well and truly debunking the current social media standards, challenging the status quo by providing an inspirational, hate-free (and sustainable) alternative. This unique social platform is rewriting the rulebook.
-This one of kind app/social platform not only rewards its users financially, but a huge amount of its ad revenue is donated to charity/carbon offset- whats not to love!?
The business is scaling quickly in the UK, and we are looking for an Agency Director reporting to the Group Agency Director as well as working closely with the Client Success team. If you are a proactive and motivated DIGITAL AD SALES person who loves the idea of working for a progressive and purposeful world class brand, then this is the job for you!
Company Benefits/Perks include:
- Stock options
- Private Health Insurance
- The opportunity to work on a global tech-for-good platform
- A dedicated focus on great company culture
- Professional development and training courses
- Subscription to wellbeing courses + many more perks!
- Support the Group Agency Director in the delivery of sales strategy for your agreed agency patch
- Develop, maintain and manage key agency relationships
- Build and deliver compelling proposals proactively and based on agency briefs
- Manage your agency pipeline and forecast predicted revenue weekly and monthly
- Consistently achieve revenue targets
- Monitor campaign performance, upselling wherever relevant / possible
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge and developments and be clear on how that impacts your agency patch and the broader industry.
- Support a culture of inclusion and positivity, and commitment to a personal growth mindset
Experience and core skills
- 5 years+ digital media sales or relevant agency experience
- Passion for driving innovative digital marketing solutions and challenging the status quo
- Curious with an appetite and willingness to learn and innovate
- Good presentation building skills
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
- A natural networker / connector
- Resourcefulness (do more with less)