Account Director – Urban Fashion & Culture, Creative Studio/Agency up to £65k
London- hybrid (2 days in office min)
Inspired by an impressive publishing heritage in pushing culture forward within the fashion/luxury/streetwear space, this creative studio works with some of the world's biggest and most well-loved brands. They have successfully disrupted the traditional model of how things are made and crafted for these modern brands, producing highly engaging content. With roots deeply embedded in youth culture, they empower GenZ brands through powerful stories with compelling visuals.
Now seeking a hugely client facing & highly-motivated Account Director to manage the full end-to-end process for a range of tier 1 brands
If you have a track record of developing key client relationships within a creative agency environment, delivering successful campaigns from beginning to end, this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed. You will be joining to join a fast-growing and highly passionate team, working with some of the best brands in the world!
NB: This role will require you to travel about once a month throughout Europe (client shoots/meetings etc)
What you will be doing day-to-day:
- You will be the day-to-day client contact, building and maintaining effective relationships by being a true partner to clients.
- You take responsibility and accountability for the work and the process on each project – you are the go-to, both internally and externally.
- A central cog and a vital part of the everyday operation, showing strong creative judgement and giving clear and honest feedback to teams
- You will proactively consider how actions will affect clients; responding quickly to meet clients needs, resolving problems and avoiding over-commitment
- You will identify upselling opportunities throughout live projects
- You take the time to understand every aspect of your client's business; you show a real passion for their brand and the industry
- You can write compelling strategy, with a logical thought flow, and show ability to craft a story.
- You will be an administrative support including weekly updates, updating project management trackers, contracts, budgets and timelines
Qualifications & Skills…
- 6-7 years of relevant work experience in senior account management within a creative agency environment
- You have a track record of managing high-level / top tier accounts, confidently leading conversations and delivering projects end to end
- The highest level of organisation and anticipation. Bigger picture thinking is a must
- Understanding of Sales, Creative and Production processes
- You are positive, proactive and solutions-driven – always thinking one step ahead
- Strong personality and ability to manage demanding client relationships
- Attention to detail; thorough, accountable, excellent follow-through
- Problem solving, analytical skills and resourcefulness
- A go-getter and time-efficient individual
- European language is very advantageous but not essential
- You are an experienced problem-solver that can think strategically
- You are solutions focused, with the ability to manage internal and external expectations
- You are a challenger who is always looking to exceed desired results.