Ad Tech Manager
Technology Trade Body for Digital Advertising
c£45 – £50k+ Benefits
This established none profit trade body for the digital advertising industry is looking for an Ad-Tech Manager to join their expanding UK team.
Ad tech sits at the heart of the digital advertising industry and is the essence of many of the Agencies businesses. The Ad Tech Manager will play a crucial role working with teams across the business to help ensure that ad tech is at the centre of everything they do.
This role is key to helping ensure the company deliver value for their ad tech members – whether that’s representing the industry’s views on key issues, working to certify companies for existing standards or formulating new standards that help with the overall vision of building a sustainable future for digital advertising.
A key part of this role will be to contribute to the development of ad tech as it undergoes a transformative period. While also investigating emerging channels and working with the Research team to identify and monitor innovative areas of growth.
- Joining industry group meetings to understand the views of members
- Running meetings to facilitate conversations and define deliverables
- Delivering outputs that address members’ biggest challenges – this could take any form from a white paper to running an event or delivering a new industry standard
- Speaking at and attending industry events to stay up-to-date with industry developments and raise awareness of the company efforts in the industry
This role is an exciting opportunity to work and network with a range of ad tech companies from across the industry. The role is varied, and no two days look the same.
Skills, knowledge and characteristics
- Someone with a genuine passion for ad tech and the future of the industry
- A good understanding of the way programmatic advertising works
- Able to explain concepts and make the complex simple
- Comfortable presenting to large and small groups
- Well organised and detail orientated
- Able to prioritise – understanding the importance of member requests and working towards their best interests
This role will report into the Head of Ad Tech and will have support from the Ad Tech
- £45 – £50k dependent on experience
- 11% bonus + Christmas bonus
- Extensive investment and employee training package
- Medical Insurance
- Remote/hybrid working environment