Account Director – Global Digital Content Agency
London (hybrid- 2 days in office)
to £60k plus benefits
Account Director required to join the Brand Client Services team at this global Digital Content agency, assisting (and reporting into) the Business Director in the overall running of Brand Team clients.
This global digital content agency creates, produces, distributes and amplifies content across digital platforms for the likes of Formula E, Amazon Prime, NBC Universal, BBC. They specialise in every aspect of digital storytelling, informed and underpinned by audience insights.
No two days are the same, the scale and diversity of work keeps them energised and there is no shortage of new opportunities. They’re always searching for ways to do things better, and how to grow their brand proposition and disrupt the agency landscape.
They understand their clients’ businesses, they understand digital platforms, and they know what makes great content. They are fanatical about helping our clients become brilliant broadcasters
Responsible for the running of several client accounts, acting as a central point of contact and escalation point for all teams working on their clients’ projects – and nurturing trusting relationships with senior client stakeholders.
Manages the workload and professional development of one or more Account Managers, who are responsible for day-to-day delivery and the smooth running of live projects.
• Leading, planning and overseeing the work and output on your assigned accounts- This will be a mix of project-based and long-term retained clients.
• Manage the workload, performance and professional development of your Account Manager/s.
• Inputting to new business pitches and helping to onboard new clients.
• Leading and inspiring those outside of the core team, including creative teams
• Champion a collaborative and integrated approach across the team, and look for opportunities to utilise the specialists in the building (e.g. strategy, data & insights; creative development & production, paid media, monetisation)
• Be an integral part of the development of the strategic and creative output, attending all key meetings and ensuring required actions are done by you or your team
• Responsible for the ownership, development and nurturing of trusting client relationships –
• Planning and forecasting for your team and accounts
• Ensure all billing and reporting requirements are being met
• Ensure performance reporting & insights are being delivered to clients on time, accurately, and with a strategic lens on any insights and recommendations.
-At least 1-2 years’ experience in an Account Director role, or equivalent at a digital/ad/creative/integrated agency
-Experience working in digital content, with evidence of social-first thinking and knowledge of the key platforms
-A keen interest in the digital content and social media landscape, with a point of view on the latest developments, trends and news
-Experience of up-selling/nurturing accounts for growth/opportunity spotting